Entrecard Generator

Bloggers Entrecard Generator

I have decided to create my own Entrecard generator to help support people who use Entrecard and create a network of closely linked blogs.

This Entrecard Generator is Unfinished only has 10 sites listed on first button, I am working to build the buttons as bloggers list their sites in my generator.



How to get added to my Entrecard List:
If you would like your website to be one of the ones listed on my entrecard generator page, then I ask that you do one of 2 things:




Instructions on Mass Dropping Entrecards:
Click on 1st button, which will open tabs in your browser, drop an entrecard on each site and close the site (control-w) is easiest way to close the tab you are on. (Click Drop then Control+w).

Once you drop all sites, click on 2nd button and repeat, then 3rd button…etc

Remember to drop on my site as a token of your appreciation.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

top